If you are a former or current worker at any Oak Ridge Department of Energy facility and have developed lung disease, beryllium disease, cancer, asbestos related diease, hearing loss, or any other work-related condition, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, including medical treatment for life, and benefits under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Act (EEOICPA).
If you have participated in any of the Oak Ridge worker health screening programs, such as the PACE, ATLC, or construction building trades evaluations, you must act now to protect your interests. If you have received compensation under the EEOICPA programs or if you have received a positive finding from the federal programs, you may be entitled to additional state workers’ compensation benefits.
Contact the Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser now to discuss your case. We accept work on a contingency fee basis and no attorney fee will be charged unless you receive benefits.
List below are some additional helpful links:
- The United States Department of Labor site includes discussions of many topics covered by federal law, including pages on disability resources, workers’ compensation, and workplace safety and health.
- The Federal Office of Workers’ Compensation site provides specific information regarding the four major disability compensation programs offered by the federal government, including details on the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA), which governs benefits for nuclear weapons workers.
- The Department of Energy Office of Health, Safety, and Security provides rules and reports issued by the Department of Energy regarding employees’ safety.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Y-12 are two government sponsored facilities whose employees may be able to recover federal compensation for illnesses plus state workers’ compensation benefits.
- Atomic Trades and Labor Council represents workers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and the Y-12 National Security Complex.
- Frang Munger’s Atomic City Underground
- Roll Call & Reveille
If you need more information about a personal injury matter (car wreck, boating accident, slip and fall, etc.), Social Security Disability or SSI matter, or a workers compensation matter, please contact John Dreiser at the Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser for a free case evaluation. We can be reached at (865) 584-1211 or (800) 806-4611 or by e-mail at John@farmerdreiser.com, through Facebook, or through our website at www.farmerdreiser.com. Our office handles claims throughout East Tennessee, including Knoxville, Chattanooga, Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, Morristown, Maryville, Rogersville, Dandridge, Tazewell, New Tazewell, Jefferson City, Strawberry Plains, Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Loudon, Kingston, Halls, Maynardville, Crossville, Cookeville, Sweetwater, Lenoir City, Athens, Oak Ridge, Clinton, LaFollette, Lake City, Jacksboro, Bean Station, Cosby, Newport, White Pine, Mosheim, Wartburg, Sunbright, Pigeon Forge, and Deer Lodge.